Still recovering from a beer-swilling St. Paddy’s Day, I find myself flummoxed with what more we can say about Roman Heart. Well … Roman is magically delicious. He’s been a hearty staple on Falcon’s incredible menu of tasty men treats, and on Wednesday, March 25, Roman will be showing us his lucky charms yet again. A truly blessed vision we can all get drunk on.
And just think of this new performance as an appetizer to his starring role in Falcon’s newest feature, “Burning Desires”, to be released April 14, 2009. The sizzling scene featuring Roman & Leo Giamani, is also available for download on Friday, March 27, 2009. Check it out.
There are a bunch of Irish sayings that come to mind when thinking about Roman – our mischievous and delightful sprite who knows how to turn on the charm and arouse admiration. What do you think of these seven zingers?
1. Dance as if no one were watching. Sing as if no one were listening. And live every day as if it were your last.
2. A handful of skill is better than a bagful of gold.
3. Three best to have in plenty – sunshine, wisdom and generosity.
And here are my favorites:
4. Don’t bless with the tip of your tongue if there’s bile at the butt.
5. Get down on your knees and thank God you’re still on your feet.
6. Never scald your lips with another man’s porridge.
7. Everyone lays a burden on the willing horse